Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run on dream numbers explosions weird helicopter
First I was in a gravel walk way/field and this very strange thick gray metal helicopter looking thing came out of the sky and landed next to me and was glowing bright blue. Someone was shouting at me with a loudspeaker. I seemed oblivious to their commands and kept going along pretending I didn't see them. It looked like a helicopter but I don't think it had blades. I was concerned when it landed right next to me that I would get chopped by the blades but it was like blue pulses of light coming from where the blades would have been.
Then I was talking to hubby and he gave me a number 53 to the 5th power which equals 418,195,493. Always intriguing when I get numbers.
I read that the 5th power is also a term used to describe the economic, religious and internet factions.
Any way this dream was so run on...different stories weaving within others. At one point I was on a staircase outside of a big building. I knew the building was going to explode and glass shards would become projectiles. I laid down on the step to use the stairs as a shield. I managed to survive whilst others were not so lucky.
At another point in this dream I was looking through a glass window into a operating room. Three "doctors" wearing surgical gowns and masks (white) were standing over someone. One of them looked at me and had a tattoo on his hand (right I think)When I saw the tattoo I felt like I knew who it was.Then as soon as I appeared in the room I was not in the room. The rest is hard to put together at this point but the important things that seemed to be of greatest interest to me were.

The 53 to the 5th power
The odd "helicopter"
the doctor with the tattoo.