Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bomb dropped from air on specific target
The murder of the pakistani governer by his body guard on January 14th 2011 was the fulfillment of my previous post, this event is connected to Egypt and the rioting and civil unrest acrost Egypt and the other smaller Islamic Countries currently underway. The O.B.E. "Dream" I had recently showed me that a bomb (standard explosive type) will be dropped from a small carrier (like a small plane, possibly similar to a single engine cessna or even a skydiver) on a target and the result will be the building will be blown apart. The large building is wharehouse looking in appearance. This event is significant because it is another escalation in the drawing in of the major superpowers left in the world to attempt to quell the conflict and prevent it from escalating into a multi-country conflict which would call into play international treaties for mutual defense. This event will be followed by the Major Superpowers mobilizing troops into readiness and having them moved into places for rapid depolyment and transport to conflict areas. The Major Players will step up onto the world stage and be more active in the public spotlight. Using their power of political threat and pressure ,in full view of the world, to suppress the unrest and confine the breakdown of societies to the region already affected and keep the civil disorder from spreading. This is the creation of a pressure cooker in the middle east nations and will create ripples that go out to the rest of the worlds societies. The people of the world will move into an phase of confusion, fear, and uncertainty.