Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling Away
Most of the dream is vague a key moments persist in my memory. This key moment would repeat, the impression being cyclical. Some version of routine reality being portrayed though always in the theme of struggle or conflict at the crux. During the period of conflict or struggle (details have faded) the material world would suddenly drop away. I was not falling, but rather the world fell away; dematerializing quickly as it fell away and apart. The world was replaced by a swirling vortex much like a whirlpool but dry like air. Spread around the upper part within the vortex like hours on a watch were creatures or beings that represented the Astrological horoscope. In each repeating dream segment I could only see a couple of the Astrological beings but I was somehow aware of the presence of others. Suspended on the edge of the vortex like the Astrological beings I remained stationary as vortex blew around. Next came a moment of intense pain centered in the solar plexus causing me to curl into a fetal position (I suspect this was mimicked physically in bed). Along with the intense pain came a knowing that this cycle of life had ended, mission accomplished and that the pain was both a purging and a consequence of my life actions. No sense of fear or regret, but rather acceptance and knowing. After the pain had passed I transformed as if being pulled apart into glowing golden-orange entwined filaments, briefly representing a dragon of sorts, and the filaments were swept up and carried away in the vortex like twine wrapping around within the rotating vortex. Next I would awake within another unrelated "normal" dream sequence and again at the crux of the dream episode the world would fall away into a vortex and this segment would repeat. I seem to recall this falling away having occurred three times last night. I awoke thinkingit odd thatI'd had the same world falling away dream two nights in a row though yesterday I had no recollection of the dream.