Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water on the coast
IN this dream I am sitting in a lawn chair on the beach. The beach is kind of rocky and there are fishing boats moving into bay.
Everything seems ok. behind me is a picknic table and on it is a turkey and pumpkin pie mashed potato's etc. Looks like a fall feast everyone around me is laughing and having a good time. There are people with gold coins that come up and ask for some of the feast they look like they are starving so. we give them a share of what is on the table and they are gratefull their once well made suits are torn and ragged their faces drawn in tight from stress. ON the road behind us is a highway this is full of cars that aren't moving. I ask why to the people with me for the feast. They say that since the war over in the east there has been little gas and what gas there is is so expensive that people have all had to walk.
As we talk the sky grows dark. What was day seems like night but it isn't night it is a huge storm of some kind the earth starts to jump and rock there is a huge rumble and everything is tossed around it is an earthquake. Behind the ships there is was seems like a wall and it tosses the ships over our heads and everything is under water. People didn't have time to prepare for what came.
That is it for that dream there is more but I can't remember all of it..