Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams through meditation
I really don't have sleeping dreams anymore. ..or at least I don't remember them. However, during meditation..sometimes I get strong ones. One of the strongest ones was a man in a brown robe or body dress similar to that insome middle eastern countries. With him was a young boy. They are traveling down a beach. The man had no head covering and had long dark wavy hair and a light coco complexion. He had some hair on his face and smiles gleefully at the boy. (this whole thing gives me a feeling of far in the future) The boy whom is wearinga head covering that is bigger than the Jewish Kippah, but smaller than the typical Islamic skull cap. It had lace around the edges. The boy's robe\body dress is all white with some lace. He is also light coco with and has short dark hair. (the feeling I get in this is that they are not Islamic, Jewish or Christian..but a blend of all)
The boy is standing there and suddenly points at the cliff. He exclaims " this used to be the great city of Hawaii". Up the hill about a 100 yards is a small cliff that goes up then has a platau, then a larger set of mountain above that. but at the top of the cliff is concrete pillars and block all jumbled and sticking slightly out of the cliff above and looking old. It looked as though the big things had been broken in topieces thenwashed there as it was well integrated with the dirt in the cliff and concentrated in one area. The scenery did not look like current Hawaii as it had green trees, but also green and dry grass. There was no reddish lava or any signs of volcanic activity. However the buildup of debris in the soil and the dry grass says that it not always rain there. ( I also got a feeling that this land was a new spiritual place for many).
As I analyze the dream myself I come to the conclusion that if the dream was a future event, then it would seem that they are far enough in the future to be confused about what Hawaii was. And then it would seem that they are probably near Hilo. So either the western part of Hawaii rose and tilted the east part in the ocean before rising or a giant tidal wave wiped them out as an action of the land rising west of them. Then the volcanoes went extinct. The position of the land on the earth has changed due to a pole shift and now they don't get as much tropical weather. The trees had slightly changed and were more like trees seen in the mainland. The sun in the sky would be at SE of where Hilo is now. It was a beautiful day!