Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Waves
This is the second dream I have had with a ocean and waves. The first dream also had two waves hit.
I am hiking to the ocean's edge, ahead fo my father and others behind me. I see a stone fortress building that is part of the US National park we are in on the West Coast. As I get closer I start to run to get inside. I go in and head up the stone stairs to an upper level. Going past one of the windows facing west to the ocean, I see a huge wave coming that is taller than the building ( which is up about 300 feet higher than the beach below). I run to the other side of the building away form the window, which gets blown out as the wave hits the building. I hear voices down below in the building that my father and many others made it to the building safely in time .
I look out of the broken window and i see a second wave bigger than the first coming and I yell down to the others to prepare for the second wave to hit. The building withstands the second wave in tact an all inside are safe. At the end of the dream, we are all walking outside to see the damage. All is calm, now.