Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon moves
This is not a dream, this actually happened. Last full moon from now. The door of my kitchen opens out onto a deck. At the other end of the deck is a small structure which houses some outdoor stuff. The sun and the moon generally rise over one end of the deck.
My daughter said to me "look mum the moons come up" which we commented on because it was wet season and we don't see the moon or the stars for months on end because of the clouds. We walked out to the deck to look and the moon had risen over the trees - over the structure, not the deck. If I pointed at where I would expect it to rise, it had risen about 22-25degrees anticlockwise of that spot. I said at the time it was in a wierd place but sort of convinced myself that it was seasonal or I was just mixed up and anyway it was late.
The next night, I saw the moon rise in its normal spot and the sun rose in about the same spot. I have not seen the moon rise in its new spot since then. Why only one night? And why at full moon? Anyone I mention this to just looks blank like they don't understand what I am saying. But my daughter remembers seeing it with me. I was awake because I was doing housework at the time.