Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peripheral vision
In this dream i was in a large covered area, roughly 20 feet wide by 30 to 40 feet long. The side of the structure was open and there were cloudy skies. It was daylight. It felt like an airplane hanger,except higher off the ground... but im not sure. I and many others were watching intently, waiting, not speaking, i felt very content to stand and wait.
Something in my periphery caught my eye and when turned to look it I couldnt see it. There were many objects appearing in my periphery, every time i looked directly at it, i wouldnt be able to see it. I remember thinking to soften my gaze like i was concentrating on the air about 10' out in front of my face.
Then i saw them. Large gunmetal discs hovering and swaying, some gently rocking. They were thick in the middle, with They had large windows on the sides around the circumference. I could see inside. It looked messy in some of the windows (similar to new building construction with exposed metal studs and fiberglass insulation... but not exactly) I could see movement.
I leaned over to the person standing next to me and said something to the effect of , "there they are". The person responded saying something like, "there what are?" I explained to him how to soften his gaze and to watch them in his perpheral vision.
Thats all i can remember.