Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nibiru? and its satellites
This was a VERY vivid dream for me, in color. I remember going out toward dusk, and seeing a huge planet to the right of the sun...very visible, with four "moons" around it. It was traveling at some speed, and was followed by a huge black looking planet, and another dark metal looking "moon" which everyone knew was a "protector" (of the nibiru planet, not earth). Everyone was looking up just transfixed, and I had my son next to me and we were calm. We noticed the protector coming closer and closer, dropping down and I thought "this is it", asteroid crash, huge destruction. When this thing hit the earth, we felt the ground shake for about 5 minutes, and we took off and ran, as we watched something come out of the sides of the metal object. Weirdly, they were like yellow stick figures with happy smiley faces - however they would attach to a person and wrap around them. You could pull them off with some effort. this was one of those LONG dreams, and it spun off into something else I can't remember, but I'll NEVER forget looking up into the sky and seeing that awesome sight. I would bet it will happen one day.