Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 6/7 2011 Dream
I am flying from the Boise foothills with a figure who seems as if he has some native connection to the region. He is always in silhouette or just behind me, so I am unable to really 'see' him. We fly to the desert area of southern Idaho and land standing on our feet. As far as I can see east, south and west, the land has been scrubbed clean of all vegetation, and the surface is covered with a thin, hard layer that is cracked and curling up on the edges. The light is rather dusky, and I am unable to really know what time it is, or what season. I 'know' from the figure accompanying me that the Great Basin filled up again with water, and then dried up quite suddenly. I also 'know' the Snake River is no longer present. I can't quite figure if I am standing in the Great Basin in the past or in the future. The figure indicates it is the future. I am stunned by this and then I'm shown that the foothills and central mountains of Idaho are still quite present and intact. I ask the figure what this has to do with me, and he points north. Then he puts a handful of seeds in one of my hands, but I can't see them and can't really discern how large they are. He puts a stick in my other hand that has a fanned, jagged wooden end to it, and again points north.