Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip school, eat fish, destroy mankind
I was in high school, and decided to skip out early. I had just been through a breakup and was pretty depressed. I left and went to a small seafood restaurant. The cashier was a cute girl, and out of desperation, I thought about asking her out and having a wonderful future with her. But I just ordered a plate of fried fish and french fries, ate it, and left. Later that night, I was at a dinner party in London. A woman was complaining about how little time she has in life, and how she tries to get in shape but there is just no time or money. Her husband says, "You know dear, I went through your purse today. I saw the receipt. You were at the male stip club." She starts crying and berating her husband for calling her out in front of all the party guests. The man goes outside, and I follow him. He tells me to burn all the humans. The whole world fades into black except me and him. He begins tracing abstract multicolored lines with his fingers. The lines then catch on fire and burn like fuses as he stares at me and explains how the whole human race is worthless, and how I am the only one who can destroy them.