Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helicopter attack
My dreams are very few and far between. I don't even remember one a month, but this one popped up two days ago. My family and I were living in a three-story town home somewhere in Southern California. There were palm trees and skyscrapers like Century City or Los Angeles. I was looking out one of the many large windows at a building that was at least 30 stories high when a large white tree on the roof split in half and crashed to the ground. Then I noticed several helicopters painted red/white referencing medical emergency flights. But then one of the copters shot out rockets at the skyscraper and it broke in two. Smoke filled the air and I realized several helicopters were targeting skyscrapers. I ran up the steps to the kitchen where my mother and brothers were but to my surprise there were two men at the table eating our Chinese lunch. The men were IsRae22li. Their names I don't remember now but it was something like Yassif or Yazzi. We are of German heritage. The men carried weapons. They were unshaved, muscled and intimidating. It was assumed that they were part of the attack, spreading out now on the ground level. I thought to myself, how evil to use medical helicopters as a camouflage. I was torn debating running for help or staying to protect my family. I had not watched any movies or television programs about anything at all like this and haven't a clue where this image came from.