Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone or something else directed my dream
I have alway had wierd dreams...always. That's what is normal to me. They are very symbolic. This mornings dream was odd to me. It seemed to begin symbolic enough, but then suddenly I felt like I was in someone else's dream.
At first my son & I were at a large theatre. We were in line to see some play. There were many adults & young boys & girls around us, not all necessarily in line. Some of the boys were asking my son to play with them, but my son refused. At first I tried to talk him into going with them, but quickly changed my tone when I saw how they were acting & remembering that I did not know them, so what was I thinking? We kept on our way walking upward within the theatre.
Suddenly I was driving in my car on a road where I used to live. I asked myself how I got there & then told myself I would go up to the next road & turn around to head home to my parents. But the car sped up in time & I was further along on another highway. (This is where things felt real & not my dream) I asked myself on this next road, what is going on.....am I still dreaming...no...I'm not dreaming. Next, time sped up again & Iwas on a bridge that wasunder construction & alot of the repairs were in the lane I was driving, but instead of moving over or stopping or crashing, I went through it (seeing all the metal & concrete as mybodypassed through it). I told myself that I would find a place to turn around once I got over the bridge & was quite upset I would have to waste $3 to turn around & go home. Per ususal at this point time sped up even faster & I was in an underground or closed inmarket place.My dream mind told me that it's an amish market place& that I must be in Lancaster, PA. I was no longer in my car, I was walking with some other people around a walkway within the market place. I did not notice anything on our left side only our right. We all stopped at a shop door at the end of the market place. All of us waiting to go in this place. I noticed someone I know from church was there & that really confused me. As I tried to figure out what was going on, that's when I woke up.
Yes, this was obviously a dream, but I never realize or ask myself if I'm still dreaming in my dreams because I never know I'm dreaming until I wake up.