Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mankinds last run
after having numerous lights in the sky visions and a feeling of wanting to get away from these lights this latest and most disturbing of the sequence from the past 3-5 years occured during daylight hours....an end to wondering what these lights are and why i felt compelled to get away from them as fast as possible or try to remain hidden.....it was light and i was in a small town with sidewalks and grass covered lawns....i was running and was fully aware thatmy life could end.....aside of me and nearer the street was another person also running for their life.....something told me that i needed to hit the deck fast and play dead as you might when a bear is attacking....i remember the smell of the grass as my face was planted in it...i dared to peek out towards the street and saw the person running aside me get shot by some unknown weapon from a silvery craft that was moving about 15-20 feet above the paved street....the xraft apparently thought i was dead and i worried that in might still detect life signs but it kept on going and continued "shooting" and killing....last thing i remember i rolled into the bushes..........