Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien/reptiles among us
April 21, 2011

A residential dorm setting. I walk outside and see in the backyard of my dorm or house a lizard, but it unfolds itself and is 8ft long and looks like T-Rex! I go and get my brother and my Dad and my brother sees it, but I don't think my dad does, and he's trying to walk back in there to look and my brother and I are holding him back in fear.

Then at some point in the dream I've seen that this ‘lizard', really a dinosaur, can disguise itself as a human, a man. This man comes up to me and is flirting with me and I've invited him up to my room, thinking I can entrap him. I am climbing a roof, so he won't see me, and go to the roof/patio outside of an ambassador's (gov't official) office. I alert them about the lizard/dino/man. (I think a man that works there is a friend of mine.) So, I'm stalling, but I know I have to go to my room because the dino-man will be there soon. I go. The man/dino comes and I invite him inside my room and we're talking. I'm talking a lot and fast because I'm nervous... he is fascinated with me and seems only curious. He is studying me. I just kept on chatting, waiting for the man from the ambassador's office to burst in on us and take pictures so that I have proof this 'alien' exists. Then I got worried that the friend with the camera wasn't coming and I started telling the dino-man that I had a roommate and he might come back to the room soon.

I woke up before the guy with the camera came to rescue me.