Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
The dream began with me standing in an ill litbasement. The basement had a make shift bed area,communication equipment, food, clothing - it was cluttery.
Itlooked and felt likenight outside. It was raining and I could see the rain but the rain was mixed with a yellowy reddust; it was coming down hard.
There were two men in the room. The men were in their 60s or so. I could only see one man, his name was Joseph. The men knew one another from an earlier time. They were friendly toward one another and concerned for each other. A man called Joseph by phone or walkie talkie which Joseph could hear in an ear piece. Jospeh assured the caller that the caller was alright and Joseph could see him through tiny cameras Joseph placed in the man's undergarment near thebreast area.
The man in the room with Joseph asked if he would come with us. Joseph said no because he didn't want to be on themove with the baby. I knew a baby was present but didn't see the child. The child was either Joseph's grandchild or a child separated from its parents.
Two chocolate labs (dogs) came racing toward the one window in the basement. The dogs didn't live there. Josephslid the windows open - accross and the dogs jumped in.