Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasted Landscape
I'm standing in a ruined flat landscape. I'm thinking that this destruction is as bad as a nuclear strike. There is nothing standing from where I stand to the horizon in all directions other than ruined overpasses and concrete pillars scattered about. There are trucks making their way down the ruined highways by the hundreds and it's wet everywhere. There are puddles all around but the land has been scoured clean. I see broken pipes sheared off at the ground, oozing their contents into the puddles and mud. Much of it looks like oil products. Many of the concrete pillars look like the supports used in refineries and chemical plants. I get the impression that this used to be a very large petro-chemical refining district. The freeway is clogged with 18 wheelers and service trucks coming in. They are having to exit and try to get around the ruined overpasses but the feeders are thick with mud and water. It's all a real mess. My impression was that this was a very large tsunami, but I really don't know.