Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firey waves at sunset/lost at sea
My love and I were in a bay of an ocean, swimming. We had a white floating ball with us. I think it contained our personal belongings; it was very important to us. The shoreline was rocky cliffs, no beach or soft grasses to climb on to. We were very far out, I'd call it a mile out into the water. It was late in the day and the tide was rising, I can recall the waves crashing onto the rocks. My love is having a harder time than I swimming and/or keeping afloat. The waves are getting stronger and quicker. They keep crashing our white ball out of our grips away from us. I am trying not to panic, but I'm getting really tired from having to swim quickly to regain our ball. Water is getting into my nose and mouth. The sun is starting to set. The waves coming in are vividly orange from the sunlight's reflection. The sky is a deep orange-grey-blue and so is the water. I'm now worried that the sun will set and we'll be in complete darkness with only the waves crashing around us. Fisherman and leisure ships are starting to come in. We don't know if they can see us...will we be hurt by the ships?? Will we drown in the crashing sea of darkness? Where is our white ball?? The end of the dream is fuzzy, but one of the ships finally saw us, slowed and we were able to get on board.