Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Goddess
July 30, 2011 in the a.m.I was walking in the open and came to a building and walked in and there was a very tall woman with very short hair that was very light blonde or white in color. I recognized her, I knew her from a long time ago. She had the face of a goddess. She brought me to a table and showed me pages to a new book that was being written and asked me to not let anyone see what I was reading. As I looked through the loose pages I could see a language of beautiful symbols as if written in chapter form. The thought came to me that they were writing a new story, a new bible and I was surrounded by all of these people. Someone came into the room and as I was trying to conceal the loose pages I could see there were stacks of very large beautiful leather bound books which were about 24 inches by 36 inches. Each book had a giant symbol embossed on the cover and they were all different and there were at least twenty of them that I could see. I turned and look out a large opening and I could see it was rather beautiful outside with large expansive areas of grasses and majestic trees. I walked to a different part of the place and there was the very tall woman. She looked at me and smiled and walked around a wall as I was observing. She turned her back to the wall and walked backwards and came out on the other side with a smile on her face. As she exited smiling there was a thin veil of silk like material following her through almost like curtains but not. I said to her " I didn't know that was there or even see it." She was laughing.I could see the lower part of her back was exposed and noticed she was wearing a draped cloth or piece of clothing that people wore a long time ago. She was laughing and picked me up in her arms and I was astounded that she could be carrying and holding me like a child as I am over two hundred pounds. As she turned, I noticed I was very high up in the air at least twenty feet. She turned slowly while holding me and told me that she was very happy when she saw that I was being healed and would be healed. She informed me that she created this home as a place of safety for us. I told her that I loved it and that I did not want to leave. She set me down and handed me a round wafer that had beautiful looking red and white sugar crystals that were emanating beautiful sparkling lights from them. I shared it with all of the people at the round table and they were all women. I noticed as I handed it to one that it grew and turned to a rather large cookie with green sparkles that were emitting beautiful twinkling lights. We all started laughing, I was laughing and laughing so hard that I woke up.