Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural disaster
In this dream, I was walking to a friend's house to pick up weed. First I was facing theaverage two story home with white siding, gardenand driveway. In that driveway was a light blue mini van in particular and maybe 2 or 3 other white cars. Then, the "scene" changed and now I was surronded by many people discussing how they will get to the door since all of a sudden there was athick and longsplit in the earth in between the streeet and front yard. (almost where a sidewalk would be). I walked up to the split, looked in and saw the van upside down laying at the bottom of the split along with the other white cars and puddles of water. The sky was also gray. Then scene switched to me looking at a middle-aged hispanic women sitting on a couch explainging something to a group of people, me being a part of that group but more like i snuck in to see what was being said. Scene changed suddenly again (and rarely do i have so many scene switch in one dream) and this time i was walking down the block in which that same houserest at with a blue nurse's aide smock setand now every single house had the same exact split.
Except one which was one house down from the original home. This house was all brown with a beatiful yard and nice, simple, designs along the garden. The trees around the home where deep green, very nutrient trees. It reminded me of a cabin in a way and the sun was standing directly behind it, making it seem like the sun's been out this hole time. Then I woke up..........