Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 water worlds in one snow globe
Iwas standingon the sideof the street in what you can say miami or maybe a caribbean island where there are shops and other people walking near me. Beautiful sunny day.Infront of me stood a lean, tan white male withshort black hair, deep red swim shorts, and no t shirt. Kind ofreminded me of a lifeguardperhaps. But he was definetly a "beach dude". He was explaining something to me while pointing ahead and looking forward. What was going on ahead was a terrible hurricane storm but it was so far in the distance it didn't matter. But the trippy part of it was,the "floor" of that storm was in the air. So the views around me where floating worlds, some vertical, some diagonal. Wish I can find a picture to explain it. It was 4 different worlds floating, close knit together, locked in one snow globe basically but you couldn't see the glass surronding . Just like we can't see the round edges of the world around us. Evertything is basically flat due to gravity. But anywho, while he explained, I was too occupied staring to my topleft wherethere was a white coloredcruiseline ship floating on beautiful clear waters. Hence, I said TOP LEFT. Meaning, that ocean was on higher land, almost like how a waterfall would be. I was facisnated just because it was pretty. What ever was to my right, I didn't remeber. But he was staring at me the same exact way i was staring at that ship when he turned around to see if I was listening...