Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormus spoke to me in my dreams.
This is a note I wrote to a friend from high school because she asked and I thought it would be good to post for everyone else to see.Thanks for asking..Blue Water Alchemy is a name I chose because the place I live is in the San Luis Valley. The county is called Saguache which was given by the UTE Tribe. It means Earth of the Blue Water or Blue Water Earth.I was very ill over 7 years ago from the "Mystery Virus" a hybrid version of the West Nile. I was dying and the day I was dying and in a vision my Mom came to get me. She passed away over 12 years ago. I decided I could not go with her so we parted and said good bye. Well, that evening I was listening to Coast to Coast a radio show and a man spoke about Ormus and called it a "white liquid from Heaven" and I knew I was meant to hear it as I had been having dreams about it the whole time I was ill. I ordered it from a smaller company out of Washington State and two days later it arrived and when I tasted it I knew I would get better and I knew I would also learn how to make it. So.. I learned how to make it from Barry Carter the guy who spoke about it on Coast to Coast. Here I am, in early 2010 I quit my job from Anheuser Busch after almost 20 years and after seven years of making Ormus moved to my home here with my partner Scott.