Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't find it...
I look hagard brown hair all dirty and my clotes are torn and dirty. I look like I have lost a lot of weight my shoes are worn with holes in them and I look tired and dirty the area looks like a wasteland with buildings burnt or fallen over windows broken and doors and siding. I think it looks like it was devistated by either a huge storm or battle of somekind.

I actually had this dream a couple of weeks ago but then had it again last night.. In this dream I am with a woman I have never seen. I am cold wet and really dirty like I just crawled out of a coal bin. our clothes are ragged and we are walking searching for something.. I am not sure what.. We enter first one abandoned building then another .. It is raining and cold I think we are in an old federal building or a school.
I go into the basement she is upstairs someplace.. I see a wrecked and shattered door on a closet. I enter into the closet and there on the floor I see a corner of it.. I start digging through the refuse and start to pull it out.. It is the flag.. Our stars and stripes dirty with holes in it and looks like it was abused merclessly burnt on the edges. I call out to the young woman she comes down I hold the flag up proudly exclaimng that I found it. We gently fold the flag and put it in our pack where we have been carrying food and water that we have collected.
Now we can go back to out camp to show off our find and to let them know that we have found it.