Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsunamis
I was with my Mother facing west looking at the ocean holding hands.She took me into an older victorian home and there were two identical twin girls about the age of six and they were holding my hand on my left side. My Mom was showing me suitcases and told me it was time for people to start packing and to get ready to move. She said "they can choose to move, they can choose to move." We then walked outside and stood on a hill and I could see all of the Victorian homes were in a row and behind them I could see the ocean. She said to me "Look Donnie, look, look." She was pointing and as she did the young blonde albino twins did the same and were pointing to the ocean. Behind the row of Victorian homes on the hill I could see an immense wave coming which dwarfed everything in its path, it was massive at least 100 stories tall beyond belief.I've had another dream about three months ago where I was given a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge and the northside of the bridge was gone.Several years ago while I was being shown the tsunami in Indonesia in a classroom type setting by a gentleman with loose curly blonde hair that touches just above his shoulders. He speaks with an accent and becomes very agitated with me if I don't pay close attention. After showing me the tsunami repeatedly he also kept showing me a tsunami that would hit the nation's capital someday and it was giant. He also showed me New Orleans and all the water and in one scene I remember being in the French Quarters and seeing tennis shoes floating everywhere. He also showed me the train in Madrid, the mudslides in Italy. At the age of eight I was shown a Tsunami. As a child they would call me on a telephone inside a telephone booth. I would answer and step outside and they would be standing there. I was on a beach looking out to the horizon of the ocean. To my left holding my hand there was a very tall albino white being and in front of me there was a very small blue being about six inches tall floating on a disc. They showed me a large wall of water would hit someday and it would be the beginning of something. I asked them what caused this and they told me that it would be caused by a nuclear submarine that it was not natural.My dreams unfold over time and I never know when they are going to happen but as I start having similar dreams over and over again I know it is getting closer. My dreams as of lately I have been dreaming of water everywhere I go.