Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dream on bending/warping time
A week ago after having surgery I had the most amazing dream.

I can't seem to put all the connections together but the basis was about time travel or warping time. I was shown that
by using powerful magnets in the center of an hour glass shaped vacuum structure that space/time could be warped just enough to alter larger events, much like the wings of a butterfly creating a hurricane.

This was currently being done by the Hadron Collider (LHC) and would one day be used by everyone on a small scale. Now the interesting part to me was how this process was explained using the human body. The heart is used as the powerful magnet and when strong enough can be used along with focused intention to alter time. By changing small things on our time-line one can alter major events overall. For example if you have an empty glass you can use your magnetic heart (sun/wormhole) with a strong intention to shift time to where the glass was full of liquid, you would have altered time enough to enact a large change in the greater world time-line. By doing this we become much like the elusive higgs-bosun which is being sought after by the LHC physicists, shattering a shared time-line into an infinite multi-dimensional time-line.

Start practicing and create your own time-line!