Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivering the Ultimatum for the Greys to Leave
Sometimes when I am drifting off to sleep I find myself either remote viewing or bilocating, not sure which. I think this is something that has evolved from having lived with sleep apnea most of my life, I think I sometimes just leave my body for a while and do other stuff while it rests. I now use a CPAP machine (doctors orders) and do get more rest and oxygen at night. Doctors were never able to explain how I lived 50+ years on 85% of normal oxygen at night, it would kill most people.
Anyway I am not sure this was a dream or an out of body thing, or possibly both. It was very strange.
I suddenly found myself in an underground base in the American Southwest (that's as close as I can pinpoint it). There was a nest of Grey Aliens there (tall ones and small ones) and they were hunkering down for the long term and quite concerned over the changes happening to this earth and the results that would have on their power base and plans. One of the tall ones turned around and saw me. I don't know why I said what I said but I said it with all my being "THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, YOU MUST LEAVE NOW!" They seemed both surprised that I could see them and even more astounded at my boldness.
The dream shifted, as dreams do, and I was at zoo, a lion got loose and jumped the fence and went after me. Then every dream that followed there seemed to be one attack after another (the predator kept changing) until I cried out "God and what ever helpers are out there in this Universe help me with this spiritual battle!". I was getting very afraid at the ferocity of it all. The dreams settled down and the predators vanished. I woke up feeling exhausted from the night.