Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how it ends
8/30/11
Starts out I am looking out the window at a strange rolling cloud that is pinkish gray, after I see this I look for the stars. A point of reference, which is always the bear Ursa Major. The great She bear of the far north Artic. Must have some meaning because I always check to be sure that it is there. It is autumn because it is warm ,I am bare foot & in shorts. I am working in a commune type place & we are processing a large batch of eggs that we had just received. We are cracking & freezing them for later use. When one of the males comes in & says his wallet is missing. He is concerned because it had a military ID in it. I just ask do you think it was one of the people that brought the eggs, when I feel something is wrong I start to run & tell people to cover there mouth & nose as I am running the floor start to get the gray creeping fungus going across the floor from the walls inward. Gray ash is falling from the sky. I start to scream cover up & someone give me a pair of shoes. Still running I go outside get inside a car to drive. There are people all around dropping & dying they are not covered .the ones that are running getting in cars are okay because they are covered. The sky went from night with stars to a pinkish gray very bright .The vehicles do not start. I remember thinking this is how it ends for some of us.
This is a reoccurring dream I have had from age 8. I have it once every 10 years or so, I usually only get to the looking for the Ursa Major then I awaken. But not this time it ran the full story. Not sure if a dream or out of body experience.