Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future repopulation of planet
Starts on a ship/spaceship (?) that crashes through a high-rise building with lots of mirrored windows and some gold windows that form an Ankh symbol. Purpose of ramming was to destroy the Ankh.

Skips to several people exploring an abandoned city. Investigating preserved food items and deciding to try them. I saw some sort of small bugs moving inside the packages and tried to dissuade the others from eating it. A small red-orange spider was swooping around me getting too close. (At this point hubby woke me up since I was obviously agitated. I dropped right back to sleep & back into a similar dream)

Now there are people repopulating an abandoned urban area, but it's obvious they don't understand why things work. They're imitating what they've found on videos or other mediums. People stop listening to the expedition leader and start acting funny or lazy. Hooligans is the word that was used.

They don't understand weather. One scene is looking out a high rise window at four people standing in a rain storm. Lightening hits one and kills her then the inhabitants start freaking out about any and all weather changes.

No understanding of where the power comes from or how to use it. Last scene before the alarm goes off is in some sort of orbiting platform. Several folks are zipping around in small, personal crafts playing a sort of laser tag with a stationary ball-shaped tower attached to the platform. The platform operator sets power too high out of ignorance and disintegrates all the small ships. He looks on in amazement and non-understanding of what has happened.