Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supermarket Clearout
I'm not sure if this dream belongs in this Cat. I thought about Collapse/Crash or Calamity but niether of those were readily present.
Anyway, the dream was just this morning (9/26/11) after being up all nite reading at RMN website about the shit about to hit the fan regarding Elenin and its next alignment 26th, 27th, 28th.
I was in what looked like a mall supermarket and I was seemingly a cop or something of that sort pursuing someone who I suspected of being part of a big robbery of the market. She saw me look at her making her way to an upper level and thought she could fool me by going back downstairs, I saw her and ducked so she couldn't see me see her going back down. I continued my chase and eventually saw many people who were engaged in looting/robbing the food market. They seemed to be armed with only knives and I kept my distance and just kept watching them start to clean out the whole store. I eventually found myself wandering the aisles for something of my own to take, it was shelled salted sunflower seeds but I couldn't find them. So I asked a store stockboy and we still couldn't find them.
An aside, just the nite before I was at a supermarket asking the stockboy for sunflower seeds.
The dream continued with me watching more and more people join in at removing what they could from the store. No longer just a planned robbery but now general public taking stuff. At this point of the dream, the market started looking more like an Asian food market, not so much like a western market. I remember leaving the building at one point and was on my way back in from the parking lot and saw an Asian lady pushing a 4 wheeled dolly full of boxed foods out a double door which I re-entered the building thru.
What I saw was that the entire building had nearly been emptied of stock including the dang shelving. It looked like a large empty warehouse with only a few shelves remaing with some foodstuffs left as well. I finally remember deciding to leave but took something with me and as I left the building I was suddenly with someone I knew and he had something as well. We started walking across the parking lot trying to look casual. My friend was in front of me by 20 feet or so and we seemed to heading towards what looked like security guards but as I got closer they were armed and looked more like cops or riot squad types armed with 9mm handguns holstered. As I passed one of them he noticed something on my person, I was worried about being caught with stolen items. But he saw that I was carrying a weapon myself and I looked down on my right side and saw I was wearing a holstered 9mm as well. I had this sinking feeling that I was busted not for stealing but a weapon. I put my hands up and said oh man I forgot I had that.
The dream seemed to change at that point and don't remember much past that. But one thing hit me as I recalled the dream upon awakening was that maybe the reason I ended up having a gun was I was chasing robbers in the first place.
The thing that sticks out for me was the supermarket being emptied out and very quickly on the morning of the 26th.
It's probably nothing right ???

Journey 9/26/11