Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Korean Nuke
In my dream, I was standing on the tarmac. I don't know how, but I knew that it was the South Korea airport. There was a mushroom cloud, it was coming from an area of baggage that was on the tarmac. Again I don't know how, but I knew that this was an intended terrorist attack, unknown if it was meant to have been an aerial explosion over the U.S. I fastforwarded after this to see extremely long lines at airports.
I have forgotten if it was before or after seeing the nuclear explosion, but there was a gang that was being apprehended. They were a mixed gang, I believe they were military people (white and black guys, not Arabic). One had been shot and was asking to be mercy killed.
From here the dream fastforwarded more. My wife and I were in a house (not ours). It was night time. There was a bubble skylight, and I was exclaiming WTF, why is it so bright?! I could see there were two full moons in the sky visible, not just one, and I asked why one of the moons was so much brighter than the other. In the dream it was if it was daytime. I went to the door to go outside, but there were guards outside of the door, with automatic weapons. They weren't keeping me in, they were guarding the door. I didn't wind up going outside, and acknowledged the guards, I believe they were there to protect me (which is wierd, I'm nobody important).
I should point out that prior to going to sleep, I had prayed to get a vision on whether the "Elenin" stuff on the web that I'd read that day being a code was real or not. This was the dream I got - a potential false flag terrorist attack with a followup of a huge object in the sky.