Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part of a terrorist plot?
Last week I fell unexpectedly ill and ended up losing a bunch of weight. I have not been eating much in days (if anything at all). I am not on medication of any sort except for the occasional shot of pepto - yum.
Since the illness, I have been having exceptionally realistic dreams. Furthermore, I am able to remember these dreams with incredible clarity. It is rare that I remember a dream at all.
In this dream, a man gives me instructions to dial a number into a phone when I see him again. For whatever reason, I agree to do so. I pull up into the parking lot of a condo complex - it seems slightly warm or subtropical of a setting. The condo complex has 2 units on the ground floor and 2 units on the top floor (from what I can see). On the top floor, there are balconies and large glass walls / sliding doors. Construction workers are doing work on both units and placing new glass in.
I see the man that gave me the instructions appear in the top left (corner) unit. I am supposed to dial the number of the unit into a phone for him. I look closely and the unit is 161. I got the impression that 161 was ver significant here.
I dial 161 and there is a large explosion. My vision goes black. Now I am sitting next to my fiancee and I turn to her and say "wow, that was unexpected - I cannot wait until next week!" as if we were watching a television show.