Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flooded neighborhood
I had a dream about 2 or 3 nights ago [just after Christmas] that I was with my wife and our 16 month old. I had the impression we were supposed to be in Asia, but the scenery was just a kind of suburban looking area- houses close together, some stoackde fences between little yards.

We were walking in a park that had a little pond in it. All of a sudden the water started to rise. It was not like a geyser. The water just quickly and calmly started to rise and spread out. Over the course or several steps my son went from being on dry ground to just having his head above water. He is about 34 inches tall- so maybe the water was 30 inches above what had just been dry ground.

We turned and walked back up to dry land ahead of the water. As we walked through this neighborhood, I realized it was deserted. It was beginning to get dark and I noted some paper Chinese type lanterns hanging on some of the front porches as the orange-y street lights came on.

I don't typically recall my dreams, so I thought it was noteworthy that I still remember this one clearly after several days.