Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetary Alignments or Lack Thereof
In the dream I am with my wife at my parents' house. We either hear about the sky looking cool or see it out the window of the house. We all head out to the front yard to get a better look.

To the west are the three planets, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus(?), and they are really close together and appear roughly the size of the moon. They stay together for a little bit and then move off.

Other objects appear and disappear out of the sky. Then a big planet appears in the sky. Upon closer inspection I realize that this planet has earth-like continent formations. I can see the Americas, then the world turns and I see Europe, Asia, South America. Then the planet disappears. I try to take pictures of this on my cell phone, but it's really hard to keep the phone steady.

A few moments later the planet blinks in again. It stays for a few moments and then the planet breaks into two jagged halves right along the equator and separates. The planet blinks out again.

It then blinks back in and the two halves come back together to form one planet, but the halves don't quite match up, as if pieces are missing.

My wife then tells me it's time to go home so we leave.