Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this your car? No! This is ain't your car!
Today I had a terrifying dream. When I say "terrifying"; I am referring to the emotional state within and upon waking from my dream. In this particular dream I attempted to "wriggle", to get out of the dream; but I was paralyzed and I could not do anything.
This dream is difficult to put into words; simply because I must be "politically correct".
In my dream I am at an ATM. I am depositing money as well as withdrawing money. During the transaction, the ATM process completes but no money is dispensed. In my dream I become angered by this.
The dream then continues or jumps to where I am in a house and from recollection is like a brownstone and apparently in an urban area. I become startled because I see and hear people talking outside that should not be there. I go to the living room and look out the window. I peer to the right and look up the street and I see a horde of people walking en masse towards my house. From what I could gather, the very large crowd of people are part of a riot or the beginnings of a riot. From my recollection; the mass of people all fall into a particular class upon appearance. I immediately become very scared.
In my dream, I am wanting to get out of the house, to escape what I see coming towards my home. I go to the basement and I cannot escape. I walk outside in the back to the steps and there are people sitting and talking; once again I cannot escape. The fear then intensifies as I know the people are getting closer.
The dream then switches to where I am in a white truck (akin to a Ford F250) - not exact, but that type of vehicle. I am in the back seat for some reason. The door opens and a woman is getting into my vehicle. What frightens me is the woman haphazardly presumes that she can just "take the vehicle". See turns and sees me in the back seat. She then says in a cavalier fashion, "Is this your car? No, this ain't your car...you are not driving it...." and bam, I wake up. Upon waking up I am filled with dread and fright.
In the first few moments of laying in bed recovering from the effects of this dream; I was rehashing the images. From what I can gather, the dream took place or reminded me of being in a heavily populated area where low-income individuals may reside. From what I can gather, a riot was in the works. Because of the brownstone features, the way people were dressed, the way people appeared; this dream reminded me of a riot taking place in a section of a large city; it was either late spring or summer months.
>>> Note to moderator: I have posted one other dream before, titled "Poor Kaylee". In my humble opinion, the dream that is posted before is/was a premonition of the earthquake that occurred in Turkey in 2011. In my humble opinion, the "premonition dream" came true. You may have read this before and known as the "2 Synchronicity Events". The dream was on 9/13 and the earthquake was on 10/23. This dream has the same characteristic as my other "premonitions"...that they took place within a span of a few months of my dream or vision and the fact that the dream is "paralyzing". So, I am saying all of this because this dream is the same intensity as the last. It would not surprise me if sometime late spring or early summer perhaps; there will be a riot in a large metropolitan area; perhaps Los Angeles, New York or somewhere in the deep south. This riot will not be like other riots.