Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battles Above
On the morning of January 16, 2012 I had the following, very vivid, dream:
I was at an unfamiliar house with my wife and 9 month old son. Also there were two people I know but who are not, as far as I know, related or know each other in any way. The house is situated on a hill, overlooking a valley where my home is. The other two people there with us are preparing to work out on some gym equipment that was outside. We all walk outside and see suddenly what appears to be two fragmented beams of light shooting into the air, one from each of the two nuclear power plants in the valley. The beams rise above the two power plants, turn towards each other and then turn again into a parallel paths going over our heads towards an unknown destination.
This continues for several minutes while we discuss what could be happening. Then the nearest power plant to us (and the one less than a mile from my home) explodes spectacularly in a huge fireball, but it doesn't appear to be a nuclear explosion. As the fireball begins to die down, as if a newscaster was speaking directly into my head, the words "we don't believe that the fire will cool down enough to go near the plant until this March." That's when I woke up.
(Disclaimer: I read George and Clif's work regularly so the March date may have been planted into my subconsious. Regardless, it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had and wanted to share.)