Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submarines on the coast
I had a dream - day dream maybe. I was half asleep for a nap as I recall. It was about a week ago, but mymemory is not so good. I do a lot of reading on the internet/prophecys etc. Perhaps my imagination got away with me in the dream and the awake Q&A that provided some clarification.
I remembering thinking about the threat of solar flares, or something deadly on a mass scale level. I was looking at the sky, and wondering aboutspace. I remember beingdirected (by thought or voice) that I was looking to the wrong place. I was directed to look at the sea (Pacific Ocean). I saw what seemed like too many oval long shapes in the waters. I wondered if there were a 100 or even more. I could not tell. I looked at the East Coast. While looking at the Eastern coastal area, I was able to view the same shapes. I was able to start counting. I counted 34 or maybe 36. I got sort of mixed up with the countwhen I started to focus on the area near Florida. I looked around the other side of Florida running toward Louisiana, The Gulf region and Texas, but I did not see any objects to count. I sort of glanced toward Mexico and further South, and did not see anything, but I only looked briefly. I decided to look at the California coastline again. I saw so many. There were too many to count. There were layers or rows as best I can tell. Just too many to count.
(no longer dreaming) The next morning/day, I asked my self how could so many submarines (that is my description for what I think I was seeing) not be seen by our Navy in San Diego? Then I looked again - I tried to look with my mind. I saw only faint shapes - and the location of the closest seemed to be in the area that I would roughly call Oceanside or Santa Barbara. I use to live in Southern California and had drove PCH and Hwy 101 a number of times with family. I did not see any town names, that is just a rough guess from me.
At some point, I don't rememberif it was during the dreaming time or after, I asked where the objects came from. I saw jet ski like ripples or waves very distinctly from the North and very west or across the East. It is hard for me to describe in words, but I could draw you the curve like shape.I wondered if countries from South America were involved and the answer was not on the subs.However, the South American countries, our past enemies, would be assisting with bringing out fresh food, fruitsto the soldiers on the subs.
As it turned out, our Country had enough notice to do something. But, there was too much red tape. A decision could not be made quick enough. There was a lot of smoke or fog like events over California. I am not sure what the smoke or dust was from. I wondered if the people/soldiers on the subs were going to come on land. The answer was no, it was not safe or it was too much trouble. They waited, not all, but many just waited the time out. It was very tragic for many communities.