Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Spirits Angered
I dreamed a long sequence dream involving what I saw as Earth Spirits. I was with a small group of hikers in the woods. The terrain was rocky and hilly like foothills of a mountain. It was summertime as all the leaves were green and fully grown.
It started small. The spirits were, one by one, taking form and harrassing my group, ultimately killing one of us. (I very rarely dream of human death) The first manifestation of this energy rose up from the forest floor like a wind blowing leaves, then sticks striking us, and we ran. We became very aware of the intense feeling we all felt to leave the area. The sky darkened as with a rain cloud.
As we ran we heard the force grow in power, crashing around behind us. We caught glimpses of a monstrous form composed entirely of sticks and leaves and detritus in the woods that had come together in this energy. And it was growing as we ran.
We eventually came to a roadway that crossed a rocky creek. We thought we could get away on this road or hide under the concrete bridge. This is the ugly part. The monster had assumed the shape of a giant moose (made of leaves, sticks, and dirt). It rose up before us, 50 feet tall, sheer terror. Just as we regained composure and began to move again, the head of the moose swept down and grabbed a man in the group and consumed him. We scrambled under the bridge.
As we tried to squeeze up into the corner under the bridge, where the concrete "creek bed" rises to meet the roadway underneath, (like where you'd go if there was a storm or tornado) the monster had changed form into a 12 foot (4 meters) tall chicken. It had glowing red eyes and was looking more feathery than like forest materials, and it was looking for us. I either tried to distract it, and sacrifice myself, or I was abandoning my mates, because the dream ended with me running down the ramp and away from the chicken, and it began to cluck and follow me, stamping towards me like a dinosaur.