Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise Lost
On President"s Day, 2/20/2012, just after midnight I had what I believe to be a dream from God involvinga room in which there is a wall mural of a tropical island paradise. Here is how I remember it; a man came running into the room where the tropical island paradise wall mural is. He was an average build man, with medium to light complexion and a short beard. He looked scared to death; he had a look of stark terror and fear on his face and was in a panic, but did not or could not say anything. I think I called to him a couple of times loudly and asked; "what is wrong?" He did not answer. The next thing I saw was the wall mural of the tropical island but I could not see any of the scene, it had turned a smoky--cloudy black and gray.
Later the same night I had another dream; I remember seeing a Google Earth picture of a city and I heard "check the distance from Oklahoma City." My response was; "Why Oklahoma City, what does that have to do with anything?
Two days later i did check the distance from Oklahoma City and found some truly amazing things in relation to these dreams which I have written up at this link http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2...-lost.html