Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invited to my friend's soulspace reunion
Two nights in a row now I have dreamt of seeing an old friend. Both times we are at a family reunion for his family and all of our old friends. It seems like it's his world and he's invited all the old crew, his family, and many new people I don't know. About 100 people in total of all ages. It takes place at night and mostly outside where rows of large picnic tables are filled with people. There is a large house and some of the dream happens in there.
My friend and I had a long discussion in the first dream. I wish more than anything I could remember the talks in all of my dreams. I always have a complete conversation with people I talk with in my dream, covering specific subjects and coming to agreed solutions. I never remember the words. I also spent time at the table of old friends talking about who was there and where was so-and-so. Laughing and joking with people I haven't seen in 20 years.
At one point I was urinating in a broken toilet in an earth floor basement room and in walks an older lady. No sex happened, but it was a little strange her attitude (fixated) and she made comments about my exposed self. Something about her husband isn't that large or isn't interested anymore. I finished my business and left.
Later my wife and my youngest child and I were bedding down in another basement room, this time near a back door, much like my basement portals. Only there was a large pile of mattresses and boxes blocking the way to the area farther under the house. The back door led outside the house. We had a sleeping bag and were trying to sleep on one of the mattresses when a young boy, 10 years old or so and dressed for church, made his presence known. He just appeared and said he was sleepy and was a little angry his parents had left him there. We said we could take care of him in the morning and urged him to sleep.
Last night I returned alone and the party was still going on. Just more crowds and tables, outdoor lighting, and party.