Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Girlfriend and the Cupboard Portal
Finally after a long period of non-rememberable dreams I had a striking love dream.
It had three parts: the finding, the portal, and the alternate reality.
I was in a strange house. I sensed my first real girlfriend. (It's been 20 years, I don't think about her very often and we haven't spoken in all this time). I could feel our energy touch and there was an embrace, but it was all just feelings. No visual or anything. I longed to see her.
I then heard a girl crying in a cabinet on the wall. Like a kitchen cabinet, about level with my upper body, but it was in a bedroom or laundry room. I opened the door to the cabinet and could see a figure about as big as a barbie doll hiding and crying behind some cups and office supplies. I asked her to come out of the cabinet. I considered this the portal through which she came to me after we made mind contact.
Then we were together and hugged like old friends. I could feel all my old feelings and love for her. It was emotionally painful and still is even now typing it. We talked for a while and I could feel all the what if questions about our lives just hanging in the air.
Next she said she had to go with other people somewhere and I asked if we could meet up again later. She said sure. Some time later I found her again on the street, it was evening and in San Jose, where she still lives. She got out of a van along with some strangers who all wanted to meet me. We spoke for a few minutes alone, she left with the people. I've never dreamed of her in my love dreams, it's always a stranger when I have lost love dreams of longing for another. I felt strongly towards her in this dream, but not like my other longing dreams. We both knew there was nothing to do but say hi, embrace again, and part.