Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day vision
Look, I have no idea what to make of this as I've never had this happen before. I've had strange things happen to me since I was a kid, but this one was worth sending in. Dreams are common forme, but day visions are not. I'VE NEVER HAD A DAY VISION BEFORE.
It's daytime 10-30-12, around noon I think. I'm standing in my bathroom chatting to my 4 yr old, who's in his room across a narrow hallway when I suddenly can't see and I get a vision. No lightning flashes or anything odd (pregnancy came with problems with eye lightning). My first is, oddly eough, a vision of Mt. Rushmore. The second is more tunnelike. Like I'm on the floor of a volcano looking up and can see the sky (white instead of blue). It changes and appears to be a floating squid with really short tentacles, or maybe a really large rock/meteor with short whisp trails after it. Then my sight comes back and I'm fine but left with a feeling that I just had the oddest event of my life.
I often have very vivid dreams and some leave me with ideas for really good material for a fiction or at least it's title. Like a dream I had on Halloween night: Joe Forgery and the Medusa Mistake. Sounds like a great gumshoe detective novel, eh? That little title showed up and I awoke and wrote it down immediately. Is it a twist on something else? Hell if I know. But it was neat enough to remember and write down. But my day vision is completely a different animal.