Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake on Top of the World
With all this talk of Patrick "Geryl's Batting Average", I felt the need to share.
Earlier this year I had 3 earthquake dreams. When I'm having these dreams, I usually see a map that looks similar to the map you find on the USGS site (same colors). Anyways, my first dream (7 months ago) showed a map of the Adriatic Sea with a large red square just off the coast of Italy. The second dream, same scenario (red square) but this time I'm looking at Hawaii. Now this last one in June was different, same scenario as before. I see the map and now I'm looking at Canada just north of the Hudson Bay (it might of been farther North). I definitely felt it was around the top of the world. The red square was much much larger then before. It took me by surprise. The difference between the Canada dream and the others was later in the week I had another dream watching our local weather person on TV talking about an earthquake. She said "It was a 12". Now I don't know if the two are related but it sure seemed coincidental. And finally, last week, I had this dream I was awake lying in my bed, at night (could see the moon out the window). All of a sudden, imagine lying in a bed in a cabin on a cruise ship and the ship suddenly leans hard to one side and you start to slowly slide off the bed (covers and all) onto the floor. This was the experience occurring in my bedroom. The strange thing was, as I hit the floor and slid to the wall, there seemed to be an increasing force pinning me against the wall to which I couldn't move or standup. It was freaky. If your thinking Pole Shift, that's what crossed my mind when I woke up.