Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not a dream it just happened, it disappeared and reappeared in my home.
Yesterday my family and friends went out to dinner here in Crestone Colorado. We had a great time and then went home late in the evening. My daughter had forgotten her purse at the restaurant and we could not go back to get it as it was closed. So the next day we ran into some people who work there and told them we would be in later to get it. She informed us that she did not see it. So we went in later today, Saturday to get it and it was not there. But when I walked in the door I saw a purse that looked just like hers and the young woman told me she found it at the free box a place we have here in Crestone. I took a picture of it and sent it to my daughter and she told me it was just like hers.
So I posted it on Facebook asking people to return her id and personal items if they found them.
I ran a short errand into town and came home walked past the dining room table which had nothing on it or near it. I entered my office to post a quote about stealing from the Dalai Lama.
I finished and felt as I had let it go. I turned around to head back into the dining room and a chair was turned with its back facing me and in my way so I could not miss it and hanging right in front of me was the purse, right in front of me and there was nothing there before and the chair was not turned out before either as I would have had to move it out of my way to walk past the table. The purse is back intact with everything in it. I felt strange, weird and a little nauseous. This really happened just this evening here in my home. I don't know what else to say.