Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow up on Planet Earth Dream 06/20/2012
Have been having several dreams/viewings of late regarding my initial post for viewing on 06/20/2012. Just want to explain that the term viewing, I use because I see these things with my eyes open or shut and am not in a complete sleep state. I now know why I could not see for the month of January 2013. I saw clouds and swirls and could not break through them. There were many magnetic interferences from space during this time and because I am a sensitive with energy in many ways, I saw this as a cloud cover. Precursor strikes have now occurred before the month of March, which was my time line that I saw before.
I am now seeing the third week of March as a time of impact. The viewings have not changed except that I see many people now moving items through water and many people helping others. I myself have been in some of these viewings helping people move items through and out of water. Dirty water....I did not try and look at the whole planet as in my state of viewing I saw mainly a stream of asteroids hitting at a diagonal path passing through the US with the diagonal going from high right / through US / to left and below. This will not be the last of it. Once this door has opened and the Earth has moved just a bit more on her axis, there will be other encounters. Let us hope they will be much less in severity as my initial viewing, if it comes to pass.
Not quite sure what to make of that but I did not have the fear this time when I saw this - as I did in the initial viewing. Don't understand that either except that maybe there is a silver lining after the fact. Will advise if anything changes. Take care and don't forget to stock up on items for survival. Worst case scenerio you will have a supply of items before the price inflation plan hits that will be following any next major earth disruption.
Charlotte