Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waveform
Late 2012 I had this dream where I was looking across the Galaxy, at first I saw the splendour of the stars, nebula etc. Then I was aware that each point of light appeared as a 'waveform' which is the best way that I would describe it however it would be easier if I could draw it because the image will always be vivid in my minds eye.

Looking back at out solar system once again each planet and object such as asteroids and comets stood out as a waveform. The best way that I could describe looking at these waveforms would looking at an ECG, if that makes sense. Zooming in on the Earth, from a distance appearing as one waveform, everything from continents to trees, grass, people, animals and atoms had their own waveform of varying amplitudes which resulted in the one waveform when viewed from a distance. In the dream when looking at the world and the universe as we see it I enjoyed full technicolor, however when switching to the waveform 'colour' everything looked like the negatives in the old black and white films.