Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Dreams Merged Into One???
I usually dream 5 distinctly different dreams that never deviate much or overlap in anyway except for the other night.
Dream one is a specific house on a body of water that sometimes is dried out, and other times is overflowing it's banks reaching the house.
Dream two is a different house with an un named evil entity locked in the attic...very scary feeling dream as the entity sometimes gets lose and reaks havic on the house.
Dream three contains people I am close to in usually a gathered setting (dinner, bbq something like that)
Dream four contains birds, either a single small finch or a cluster of swallows. They are usually stationary either on a tree, bush or fence.
Dream five involves an overall ominous feeling, almost like drowning in sorrow and usually shows me from above either sinking in sand or treading water.

The other night aspects of all five dreams merged into one which has never happened before. The ominous forboding feeling was all around me, and I was looking through the view finder of a camera, standing in the living room of the house thats located by the body of water. Although I can't see it directly I can hear the water lapping at the side of the house and know that the water has breached it's banks and is rizing quickly. I look up and the people I care about are all seated on a couch in front of a rear facing window and it is night time out so I cannot see outside very well. I can hear birds wings flapping but cannot see any flying at all, but I know they're there. The flapping is getting louder. As is the water up against the house and I have a sense of urgency in getting this picture taken. I look through the view finder of the camera again and am scared out of my wits as I see the entity looking back over the people on the couch. He is outside looking through the window. In my horror I look up and he is gone. I look through the view finder again and he is back with a very ominous grin on his face. I have a panicked feeling and a massive feeling of dread. But I wake up then and the dream is over. What could this mean???