Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Northwest Coast Earthquake
I had this dream in 2010 while camping in a yurt with one of my best friends, who is also very intuitive and frequent lucid/prophetic dreamer. We were experimenting with intentional group dreaming (since we were sleeping just a few feet away in the small state park yurt) and having success. one of the nights i had this dream, though, and it was so powerful i told her about it right away when we woke up. i also shared the dream with many close friends.

UPDATE: part of the dream has already come true...the house on the hill with blue carpet, a fireplace and big window in the front is the house that was purchased by friends, renovated and now i live in it with housemates. i had never seen the house or this land prior to the dream...and it looked different anyway, after the renovations, than it did before my friends purchased. the huge sliding glass doors were put in...but the blue carpet and large fireplace and open kitchen area remained. i could not figure out why, after the earthquake, i was having a "meeting" with these two friends and others...didn't make much sense. now it does, they are my main clients, landlords AND i caretake their land now. i had no idea that was going to happen back in 2010.

Dream:
I'm on the side of a hill with a view...there are evergreen trees on the slope and clear expanses of grass in between. (the grass is not too tall yet and the sky is clear and it's not cold out so i am guessing spring or early summer. ) suddenly, there is a violent ground shaking...it's so strong that i have trouble keeping my footing. some of the trees look like they may fall. some stones are coming down from farther up the hill and seem to be thrown through the air, hurtling downhill. (?) I am okay though and pick myself up and dust myself off.

The nest scene takes place shortly afterwards:
I see the outside of a house on the hilltop...deck out front and it's low and open (now i realize this is the two sliding glass doors and all the windows that overlook the Nehalem River Valley.) I walk in and people are gathered...I recognize two as my married friends (now my landlords and main clients) and there are a few others I understand "live" there but I don't know them. We are having a meeting about what "to do" and to talk about what we know about the quake. (no mention of tsunami here.)

I was told, "Well, there is a lot of damage but they got hit really bad up north."

(This frequently happens in these sorts of dreams...) Then I was shown a map...it looked like one of the USGS or IRIS quake maps of the US...but it was zoomed in on the part of Pugent Sound out in the water NW of Port Townsend....there was a HUGE red ring around that area as if it was a very large quake.)

When I awoke I asked my "guidance" when this would happen and finally got the message, "Dark of the moon, good time to be on high ground." Since then I am on alert at times when we have extreme lunar perigee that coincides with a new moon (dark of the moon) as that was my "hit" on it.

I had already given this dream a lot of credit for being a real premonition but then more than a year after I had the dream I woke up one night and realized that the new place I had moved into (and currently live in) was the one in the dream...

The reason I did not recognize other people that lived there too and were "meeting" with us was because most of the housemates who've now lived here are people I did not know prior to them moving here. I seem to remember a child being there....so perhaps it's notable that a few months ago we had a young family with a toddler move in.

I think this earthquake may happen this spring...