Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Students Attacked by Military Drones
[At first I did not understand what I was seeing in this dream. I had this dream prior to the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement and the rise in civil unrest we've been experiencing since then.]

I am experiencing this dream as someone else, my consciousness was "piggy backing" on the consciousness of this individual. When I have these kinds of dreams they may very well happen in the future but not to ME, per se.
I was on a large campus of some sort...a little like a mall but I understood that I was outside of the student center of a large university. I do not know where it was. I was a young mother and student and my young elementary school aged son was with me. Initially I was out in the front of the building...the front was grass, a few small trees, and cement walkways....some wide stairs led to the building entrance, itself.
There were many other people out front with me as you'd typically find in such a place. But something in the sky caught our attention...a sound and then flying things approaching. We watched for a moment but then it became apparent that these were military planes and they were bearing down on us and armed.... (The woman who I was experiencing this through "knew" this was a direct threat and also that it was U.S. military attacking U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. My own consciousness was pretty shocked at this concept, I remember that clearly.)
The "planes" were not something I was familiar with....they were tiny compared to regular military jets and I felt and saw one person's consciousness behind each of the craft, as they were "pilots" but they were directing and not riding the craft. I could feel the intention, the hate, the conditioning and knew it was true they were going to attack us. (Interestingly enough, many of those piloting the craft were women.)
The woman grabbed her son's hand and started running....others did two. Some screaming and panic. She bounded up the stairs and once inside the glass doors of the student center she pushed her son ahead and said, "run! We have to find the stairway that goes down to the basement steam tunnels!"
As she ran down the long corridor of the building she looked up and I realized that the whole student center was glass up above (like some shopping malls are) and there was still no safety until we got down below.
She found a door leading to the stairwell but this one did not go down to the basement...only up. So she and everyone else had to keep running. I think my consciousness pointed out the correct stairway...and finally we were on our way to the basement and the bombs were already starting to hit the building and shake everything...smell of smoke. People screaming.
Once below there was a whole set up like the old fashioned bomb shelters: beds, people, blankets, food and at the very end, a communications station where people were able to watch what was happening above and communicate to the outside world.
I realized that in this "reality" or time, this kind of an attack was not unusual. That kind of blew my mind and I didn't understand how that sort of thing could happen here... And then about a full year later the Occupy Wallstreet movement started and also all of the talk about using drones here in the U.S. Then it all made a tragic kind of sense. Hope this does not happen but it appears to be the way things are currently headed.