Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Peace Instructor dreams of War
I meditatiate and do Yoga my own everyday for almost 14 years. I also teach 2 or 3 classes everyday, Monday - Friday. I am a creator of peace in this neighborhood.
I don't usually remember my dreams. So its very unusal that I remembered my dreams for 3 days straight.
From Nov/9 to 11, I had dreams revolving around conflicts.
I woke up startled each time I was about to fight.
In one dream I was positioned (like a soldier) on a bridge, watching for the enemy. The bridge was completely made of wood, like something out of the 1600's. I was certainly not living in this current time. (maybe future?, maybe past?)
Another I was again a soldier, hurridly trying to break down our equipment and retreat because the enemy was coming. Just got out in time. Again the eqipment we were using included peices of wood like heavy crossbows and catapults.
The third dream, I was with 3 other people and we were in a dangerous place, a large home owned by a gang. but the rooms were bare. We were avoiding the gang members, and when they saw us they didn't have guns and knives, they had darts and rocks that they threw at us. (primative weapons, but modern style building construction, although old and downtrodden) (future?)