Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Carolinas.
I had begun to spontaneously project/oobe in 2011. Quite out-of-the-blue. Since then, many, many dreams, dream-journeys, more "real" than real life. I will begin to post them. 11-23-13 dream-experienceI was with my husband, who crossed over 6/11. We were in the Carolinas...but it is unknown to me whether it was South or North. A charming seashore town, full of salt marshes and bayous, and on the waterfront, but it is not clear to me whether this was oceanic front or bay. Retro 40s styled town. And, we looked at the harbor only to see the ships and fishing boats wallowing in mud, where there used to be water. An unspecified disaster had ensued there. The town looked as a ghost town. Incredibly, Croatians - from Europe - had begun to arrive there, hoping to begin a new life for themselves by buying houses and fishing boats from their previous owners, who had fled for parts unknown, due to this crisis or disaster. The Croatian immigrantsstood around silently, a little scared, and not quite prepared to assimilate into their new home. Nor, could they speak English. They appeared very Greek-like in their physical appearance. After viewing all this, we returned to our hotel, and packed quickly. I crammed my belongings back into a very large collapsible med. blue luggage, and another tote. I packed our cat I had brought along with us on this trip/holiday. And, so we left, arriving at the home of our longtime friends in another unspecified region, but presumed to be in New England, as it was northeast-like. I was trying to check into a motel there. I had brought our Carolina hotel key along with us - labeled F13, of all things. It was gold. Would it work on the new motel room? We tried it, and was able to get it to work. Described what we had 'seen' to our friends. After dinner, the husband began to pack his own luggage, in excitement; wanted to "travel" to the Carolinas to see what we had seen too. I awakened, still fully within the strange vibrational state. And, I wrote as many notes I could down into my journal, so that I would remember. NFI.